Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Business Math Rap

So, I am lesson planning away for the business math class I'm teaching this semester. Everyday there is some vocabulary to go over and I am trying to teach it so the students remember it and so it is fun! I wanted to share a poem/rap I wrote for a life insurance section's vocabulary words: 

Whole life insurance is for
When you die or need more…cash
Cash value is the money you get when you cancel
These lines don’t rhyme
But, different types of life insurances are
limited payment policy where you pay for a certain amount of time
& universal life insurance, you pay a minimum, the rest earns interest
What do you think, should this go on Pinterest?



1 comment:

  1. Leslee, you are a regular Chuck D (Public Enemy)! I love it! I did one last semester and kids came up to me in the halls wanting to hear it! Probably, the ONE thing ALL of my students remembered.

    ReplyDelete